Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7-9-12

Hi all!
Oh how time flies in the MTC! I hope everyone had a truly special 4th of July. What a special time to be grateful for our independence, which also allows out religious freedom and me to serve a mission. The population at the MTC is about to jump up as July-August is it's busiest months. My zone in the MTC is about to grow from 18 to 52 in 2 weeks.
Thank you to all my friends and family who continually write and support me. You guys are my heroes. I continue to learn so much at the MTC. I also desperately miss performing. I know that singing, dancing, acting and directing/choreographing is definitely what I want to do with my life. I got to meet my new mission president while he was training here and it got me all that much more pumped for NYC! We also had an amazing truly devotional by L.Tom Perry where 10 of the 12 apostle attended. So many amazing things happening at the MTC. Love and miss you all!!!!

Love,
Glen Reber!

No comments:

Post a Comment