Friday, June 22, 2012

6-21

I got a letter! I got a letter! WOOT! :D So, here it is for your enjoyment.

Hello everyone!
What a week it has been! The first couple of days are definitely the craziest. The first day the teacher is only speaking Spanish and it freaked me out but it's been a week and I'm amazed at how much I have already learned. Each day gets better and better and even though the days are long, the weeks fly by. The MTC is one of the most spiritual places next to temples and there is amazing work being done here. New mission presidents and the Apostles start to arrive this weekend and I'm sure amazing experiences are to follow. I miss you all soo much but am excited to be on an errand for the Lord!Than you to all who have sent me letters. Mail is like GOLD out here and we love it! I hope to hear from more friends as time goes on. Remember to love who you are, be yourself and love everyone around you.

For now:
Yo se que Dios amorose todos ustedes. Yo se que esta iglesia es verdadero. Estoy agradeoido par mi amigoes.

So, I translate it because I have no idea what it means. ;)
I know God loves you. I know this church is true. I'm grateful for my friends.

Love always,
Glen


He also told me that his P-day is Thursday. So if you haven't gotten a letter just be patient, he said he didn't have time to write them all. He loves getting letters, and he misses everyone. But he's doing good and learning and growing a lot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment